Kamal Joshi Farming Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Suppliers of Greenhouse Poly paper in India. We Offers Poly paper likes Clear, White Diffused 50%, Yellow Diffused 50% IR Thermic etc. This Flexible Greenhouse Poly papers are usually made from Low Density polyethylene (LDPE), Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), ethylene - vinyl acetate copolymers (EVA) and similar polymers. Our High Quality Greenhouse Poly paper has ultraviolet (UV) protection and offers excellent tensile strength durability. Polyethylene plastic greenhouse film translucency diffuses light well, bouncing the available sunlight and reducing shadows, both of which aid plant growth.
A cover of 200 microns thickness can be guaranteed for three years of service in the field against degradation due to UV.The more advanced features that can boost the performance of these covering plastics
- Proper U.V. stabilization
- Light Diffusion
- U.V. Blocking / Antivirus
- IR - Thermic (Heat Retention)
- Thermal Stability
- IR - Cooling (Heat Reflective)
- Anti-Drip (Erroneously termed as "Anti-Fog")
- High Impact strength
- Strong Tear resistance
- High Flex crack resistance
- Environmental stress cracking resistance
- Excellent Tensile strength
- High Clarity for maximum Light transmission
Advantages of Shade Net
- Protects Plants/Crops From Excessive Slight.
- Provides Uniform Shade For Better Yield.
- Acts as A Barrier against heavy Rains, Hail Storms.
- Protects against Insects, Birds.
- Soil Support.
- Reduces Water Evaporation.