Soil Less Cultivation Growing Media
We offer to our clients a finest quality range of Coco peat, which a natural fiber is made of coconut husks. This by-product called coco peat is produced by the process of extraction of the coconut fiber from the husks. It is an absolutely natural growing medium, which is dried under sunlight, and processed so as to produce several items like coco peat briquettes, coco peat block and coco peat tablets. This natural process helps make a unique growing medium for hydroponics or container plant. Furthermore, the clean coir has natural rooting hormones and anti-fungal properties that make coco peat resistant to bacterial and fungal growth.
- A natural soil less hydrophobic growing medium.
- Coco peat is used for a wide range of hydrophobic crop production throughout the world including: tomato, cucumber, egg plant, capsicum, zucchini, strawberry, melons, carnation, rose, gerbera, gypsophila, lisianthus, chrysanthemum etc.
- No harmful environmental impact.
- Cocopeat serve as an organic alternative to Rock wool and Perlite media without the environmental disposal issues.
- Hydrophobic crop production using Coco peat offers the opportunity to consistently maximize yield and quality with minimal environmental impact associated with utilization of this renewable resource.
- Excellent quality and high yield vegetable and cut flower crops.
- The high water holding capacity provides a buffer in high temperatures and high crop load demand without compromising air supply.
- The presence of organic compounds in Coco peat can stimulate root growth and offer some natural resistance to plant disease.
- Produces crops for up to five years.
- Provided careful hygiene and crop management is practiced, Coco peat can be used for successive production cycles with short term crops, and can produce crops like roses for up to five years.
|Block size :||30x30x12cm|
|Water Holding Capacity :||600-700%|
|Block Weight :||4.5 to 5 Kg.|
|Ec :||1.5 dsm,|
|Ph :||5.8 to 7|