Ethics - Ashwamegh
Ethics - Ashwamegh encourage plants to put down a dense collection of new roots and strengthen existing roots as they develop. Some plants need something to help them to establish initial roots as they begin to grow from seeds.
- Saves water by improving water penetration and root zone development also prevent the all root disease and soil disease.
- Increase speed of breakdown of biodegradable chemical in soil.
- Improve digestion of thatch layer.
- Reduces the need for fungicides and herbicides.
- Reduce weed pressure due to improved nutrient balance, reduction of anaerobic black layer, and improved oxygen - carbon dioxide levels in the soil.
- Vegetable: Cucumber, Tomato, Capsicum, Chilly, Cabbage/Cauliflower, Potato, Carrot, Eggplant, Garlic, Onion, Lemon etc.
- Herbs & Spices : Mint, Cumin, Cinnamon, Chilly, Turmeric etc.
- Fruits : Mango, Strawberry, Grapes, Watermelon, Guava, Papaya, Banana etc.
- Grain Crops : Wheat, Millet, Barley, Pulses, Rice, Maize/Corn, Cumin/Fennel, Ajwain, Peas, Beans etc.
- Cash Crops : Cotton, Groundnut, Tobacco, Tea, Coffee, Sugarcane, Castor, Mustard, Sunflower, Soya, Plam tree, Cocoa, etc.
Application Guidelines :
- 1.After 15 days of sowing, Ashwamegh and Immunator (5 ml + 5ml) spray every 6 days for 3 times.
- 2.At the age of 38th and 45th days of Plants, Ashwamegh and floretor (5ml + 5ml) spray for 2 times.
Note: In 500 ml of Mineral water, as per the above mention 5ml + 5ml of herbal products fluttering and then infusing in 15 Liters of Water (Pump) to spraying to crop.