Electric Dosing Pump:
Specifications of piston operated Electric Dosing pump
- Operation in Pulse type
- Dosing flow is adjustable
- High chemical resistance
- Easy installation
- Available in different ranges(50,100,200,300,500,1000 lph)
Hydraulic Dausing Pump:
Dosing pumps Dosatron allow to operate precisely process of plant nutrition depending on their needs for nourishments and a vegetation phase of plants. Dosing pumps also are necessary at disinfection and the maintenance of systems, in all situations when precise batching any liquid and water-soluble substances is necessary.Using dosing pumps in gardening, truck farming, a forestry, it is possible successfully:
- to fertilize: establishing only norm of fertilizer in view of age and needs of plants.
- to spend actions: struggle against weeds, fungoid diseases, insects-wreckers.
- to disinfect: dosing out acids, etc.
- to dose out almost each liquid preparation.
Advantages of the dosing pumps:
- The hydraulic engine, without electricity.
- The accuracy of batching proportional to the size of a water flow.
- Are simple in use and the maintenance.
- Elasticity and quickness of installation.
- Opportunity of fast change of a doze and preparations without changes of adjustments on the control desk.
Dosatron is the device which is connected to a water supply system, and as its power source is the water pressure. Under its influence the mechanism takes up the required percentage of concentrate, doses out in a necessary proportion, and then mixes it with water. This solution is forced downstream.
The amount of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron, regardless of variations in flow or pressure which may occur in the main line.