Choose HI 98129 or HI 98130 according to the proper EC/TDS ranges for your application
HI 98129; EC - 0 to 3999 muS/cm; TDS - 0 to 2000 ppm
HI 98130; EC - 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm; TDS - 0.00 to 10.00 ppt
- Temperature in degree C and degree F
- Rugged, Floating Waterproof Casing
- Replaceable pH Electrode Featuring an Extendable Junction
The HI 98130 Combo waterproof tester offers high accuracy pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurements in a single tester! No more switching between meters for your routine measurements. The waterproof Combo (it even floats) has a large easy-to- read, dual-level LCD and automatic shut off. pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically compensated for the effects of temperature (ATC).
This technologically advanced tester has a replaceable pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction as well as an EC/TDS graphite electrode that resists contamination by salts and other substances. This gives the meter a greatly extended life. Your tester no longer needs to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted.
The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient (beta). Fast, efficient, accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester brings you all the features you've asked for and more.
HI 98129 is supplied complete with protective cap, electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
- Range : 0 to 3999 muS/cm EC, 0 to 2000 ppm TDS, 0.00 to 14.00 pH, 0.0 to 60.0 degree C or 32.0 to 140.0 degree F
- Resolution : 1 muS/cm EC, 1 ppm TDS, 0.01 pH, 0.1 degree C or 0.1 degree F
- Accuracy : (@20 degree C/68 degree F) +-2% F.S. EC/TDS, +-0.05 pH, +-0.5 degree C or +-1 degree F
- Typical EMC Deviation : +-2% F.S. EC/TDS, +-0.02 pH, +-1 degree C or +-1 degree F
- Calibration : Automatic at 1 point EC/TDS, 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers pHTemp.
- Compensation : BETA (beta) = adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4 per degree C in increments of 0.1 EC/TDS, Automatic for pH
- EC/TDS Conversion Factor : Adjustable from 0.45 to 1.00
- Environment : 0 to 50 degree C (32 to 122 degree F); R.H. 100%
- Battery Type/Life : 4 x 1.5V / 100 hours
- Dimensions : 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")