Climate Control Application
The greenhouse climate control includes a large diversified and flexible software package that fits the requirements of almost any farmer without the need for modifications. The internal sensors in the greenhouse include temperature, humidity end CO2. External sensors include wind velocity and direction, radiation (light intensity), rain meter, external temperature and humidity.
A central program carries out requirements such as normal temperature, humidity and radiation according to day segmentation. A day (24 hours) can be divided into up to 8 segments each having required temperature, humidity and radiation. The control is carried out (according to the element setup) to maintain the required condition throughout the day.
Utilizing these sensors, the system operates the greenhouse components. Up to 4 greenhouses climate controlled systems can be setup. Each greenhouse climate control system operates: Up to 10 windows or curtains, including roof windows.
Each window or curtain can open/close in 10 stages according to temperature, humidity, wind, rain, logic conditions and processes (e.g., CO2 or spraying).
- Up to 4 fans that are installed on the sidewall of a greenhouse. The fans exhaust air out of the greenhouse while letting fresh air enter the greenhouse from the opposite side. The fans can be programmed to work according to the conditions set for the windows along with cyclic programs that can change the cycle automatically according to temperature.The fans can also be programmed to depend on other processes.
- Up to 4 thermal screens per greenhouse can be unfolded or rolled up according to the level of radiation (light intensity) and/or the temperature. The thermal screens can be programmed for up to 4 opening stages.
- Up to 4 cooling systems consisting of either wet pads or fogging systems operating according to temperature, humidity or other conditions. The cooling process can include operating other elements such as fans in case of cooling pads.
- Up to 4 heating systems heat the greenhouse by hot water heating or air heating. The heating system is normally programmed to maintain a certain air temperature by starting and stopping the heating output. Galileo's circulating heating program enables PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control of water temperature, according to the air temperature and the heating conductivity data of the greenhouse.
- This program is designed for high accuracy and for severe conditions. Heating can be programmed according to humidity and other conditions.
- Enrichment program operates up to 4 CO2 valves, including other elements such as windows and air circulating.Up to 4 spraying devices that spray pesticide at certain locations inside the greenhouse. The process includes closing windows and operating the air circulating to ensure that the pesticide reaches all required areas of the greenhouse.
- Up to 6 air-circulating fans installed inside the greenhouse, enabling inside air circulation. The programmed elements include cyclic operation according to temperature, humidity, as well as spraying, CO2, and other processes such as lighting.
- Galileo alarm activation in case of system failure such as over/under flow rate, uncontrolled water, absent water meter pulse, and extreme climate conditions.
- Alarms can be issued via an external device such a siren or a flashing light, or sent as an SMS text message to a cellular phone, or via email.